Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FACIAL CLEANSERS, OVER THE COUNTER/ PRESCRIBED ACNE MEDICATIONS ARE A $$$ MASS MARKET CONSPIRACY

PLEASE READ:

AFTER 14 YEARS SUFFERING WITH ACNE, COCONUT OIL HAS CLEARED UP MY SKIN COMPLETELYAS WELL AS MY UNDERSTANDING OF ACNE AND THE BIG BUSINESS BEHIND IT.

Everyday we wash our bodies and our face and in doing so we destroy natural bacteria which live on our skin and protect our skin form bacteria, viruses and fungi. The skins natural ph is about 5 and washing with soap and other detergents destroys this ph leaving the skin vulnerable to infection. You would think that your body would be clean and germ-free after bathing. But your skin is vulnerable to infection at this time. Germs are everywhere, floating in the air, on our clothes and everything we touch. Many germs survive washing by hiding in cracks and folds of the skin. Before long your skin is again teaming with microorganisms, both good and bad. Until sweat and oils return to reestablish the body's chemical barrier your skin is vulnerable to infection. When coconut oil is put on the skin it doesn't have any immediate antimicrobial action. However, when bacteria which are always present on the skin turn coconut oil's triglycerides into free fatty acids, just as it does with sebum, the result is an increase in the number of antimicrobial fatty acids on the skin and protection from infection. The free fatty acids also help to contribute to the acid environment on the skin which repels disease causing germs. AKA CLEAR SKIN.

Almost every facial soap sold in drug stores contains synthetic chemicals and artificial ingredients, despite the number of brands that claim to be 'organic' or 'natural'. These soaps can be toxic to your liver and other organs with long-term use - and, even in the short term, they can do real damage to your skin.

Harsh cleansers contribute to acne and outbreaks by adding potentially dangerous chemicals to your face and by cleaning away not only dirt and bacteria, but the oils that your skin needs. When skin's natural oils have been removed, the body's reaction is to compensate by producing more oil - causing oily patches and outbreaks and creating a vicious cycle of purchasing yet more products that work against your body's actual needs.

All that's required is organic extra virgin coconut oil, a towel, a soft washcloth, and hot running water.

1. Stream Face. Put a towel over your head and lean over a plugged sink or bowl of hot water.

2. Massage a small amount of coconut oil gently into your face. Spend a few minutes rubbing into your cheeks, nose, forehead, neck, and chin, allowing the oils to penetrate into the skin and pull out wastes, bacteria, dead cells and other dirt.

3. Wring out a facecloth or washcloth in hot water, and drape it over your face to steam - it's just like giving yourself a mini facial!

4. After a minute or so, wipe away the oil, along with any dirt, using the washcloth. Your skin should feel clean and soft.

Edited by clara101

I don't know anything about coconut oil, But I have read Adriana Lima uses coconut water to cleanse her skin and she's pretty much the most beautiful human being on the planet.... Although, I have a feeling she still would be with or without her regimen.

There is no cure;)

Agreed!

What works for some doesn't work for others. Shit...I thought accutane was the clear all med and I read on her that it dont work for some people. There is no cure.