Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anthony180

Accutane month 5 and red marks question..

Hey everyone im on my first week of month 5 on accutane. I havent had a new pimple in like 5 days and my skin doesnt feel like its going to be breaking out anymore. During the whole treatment the most pimples i'd have at same time would be like 3 or 4. But I have soooo many red marks on my cheeks it makes me look like i still have acne and im wondering if i should expcet improvement on my last 2 month from how i am now? I finish on April 30th and im wondering if the improvement is already done or should i expect more? I have alot alot of red marks on my cheeks and Im wondering if when I get off accutane they will fade faster and if getting sun when im off of it will do bad to the marks? THANKS EVERYONE IN ADVANCED!

i'm wishing mine would fade away too, I feel like my acne is so smooth but these damn red marks lol. I'm only on week 7 though. But i've started using that aveeno ultra calming lotion and it helps a lil bit with the redness.

from what i've seen it seems like peoples skin does continue to improve even after the treatment is over, good luck. Also your doc will probably put you on a retinoid for maintenance which will increase skin renewal/fade marks.