Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mikey Filth

Acne On Penis

For awhile now i have had these white bumps that resembled pimples or white heads. They are not red or swullen they do occasionally have this white puss come out if u squeeze them, its not liquidy substance either its thicker more like black head stuff but not black jus white. So if anyone knows wat this might be it would be very helpful. I have had this before losing my virginity. And very worried bout it especially due to the fact of being sexually active. I also went to the doctor about it n he said hes never heard of penis acne. So please help

Edited by Mikey Filth

Post a pic......

:shock:

No. :naughty: I'm just kidding....Hopefully you laughed and didn't get pissed. Dude honesty though....It good be an STD, like HPV or something. Go get checked out.

Go to a derm or possibly a gynecologist and ask them to take a look at it and a sample and do a cell culture of it. Probably the best way to find out what it is or what it is not. Do not squeeze out any substance unless it's for a cell culture or something 'cause if it is something highly contagious you don't want that stuff to be spread around on your skin. Keep your head up and good luck!

Go to a derm or possibly a gynecologist and ask them to take a look at it and a sample and do a cell culture of it. Probably the best way to find out what it is or what it is not. Do not squeeze out any substance unless it's for a cell culture or something 'cause if it is something highly contagious you don't want that stuff to be spread around on your skin. Keep your head up and good luck!

Heh...a gynecologist visit for a man. I'd like to see that...

Post a pic......

:shock:

No. :naughty: I'm just kidding....Hopefully you laughed and didn't get pissed. Dude honesty though....It good be an STD, like HPV or something. Go get checked out.

Ditto

Heh...a gynecologist visit for a man. I'd like to see that...

Oh yeah, you're rigth. Sorry, a urologist migth be a better choice.

If he had it BEFORE losing his virginity, it may not be STD's...well unless it was passed along to you by your biological mother. I've only heard of this happening with HIV though, I'm not sure if other STDs can cross the placenta barrier...oh well, either way, GET IT CHECKED OUT NOW.

If he had it BEFORE losing his virginity, it may not be STD's...well unless it was passed along to you by your biological mother. I've only heard of this happening with HIV though, I'm not sure if other STDs can cross the placenta barrier...oh well, either way, GET IT CHECKED OUT NOW.
Edited by RachL809

If it's been there for a couple months, it could be an infection, obviously not an STD, that will stay there until you take medicine for it. If it's been there for years, then I have no idea. Either way, I'm going along with everyone else here, see a doctor.

if it looks like a cluster of acne, its herpes, if its just a bump it could be just irritation from something you put on or rubbing ;D. as long as it doesnt blister like an open sore afterwards and doesnt look like a cluster of acne then you should be fine. i had one before and turned out to be just acne.

I'm thinking they're just Fordyce's spots, which are perfectly normal. Obviously, I'd get a professional opinion on this, since it's not possible for any of us to "diagnose" you with some sort of disease.

hmm couple months back when i had a lot more acne, i was fiddling with my acne a lot in bed... and then i got this awful itch on my penis all of a sudden, the part where it intersects right below the pubic area, i scratched it like a damn cow... and the next morning i had a bump on my penis... it looked a lot like acne... it was like a small cyst in there.. i tried poppin it but that thing was stubborn it would pop and it hurt a lot.. but it went away after 3 days... sorry for the gruesome details :)

but yeah good luck with that and see a doctor..