Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've realised that romantic love is good thing for our skin.

1 year ago I fell in love and my skin health improved. Then she left and my skin became so bad that i hated myself, maybe because of deppression.

Now i have a girlfriend (I'm not mad by her but...) I hug her very often, just taking from her cordiality. My skin is improving...

I don't know exactly how this works maybe some hormones are released during romantic activity that helps our skin improve...

I wouldn't necessarily say that love improves acne. Maybe the reason your face clears up is because after a breakup a person tends to go through a lot of stress, which is known to cause more acne. Once you have found someone, the stress dies down (unless the relationship is going bad of course!) and your face might start clearing up again. So I think it's mostly stress-related?

please members share your experience about love and acne, when relationship went bad does it caused more acne?

Edited by lool_101

When my sister was eaten by a walrus my acne changed dramatically. My stress level decreased and my acne improved.

Wow because that's mature.

I remember reading something similar to this in an article, though it was more about human contact rather than love. There's a science behind love, release of chemicals that create happy feelings (oxytocin), etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah. I've observed this myself though, I always feel like my skin clears up during relationships. It may just be because your happier (most of the time).

When my sister was eaten by a walrus my acne changed dramatically. My stress level decreased and my acne improved.

Wow because that's mature.

Way to be sensitive. Douche.