Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nuke Acne

Painful pimple on my pubic area

There's this gigantic swollen pimple and it's soooo painful and big. I can't even walk straight cuz it's so painful.

Someone help! Never had something like this before. ANd yes it hurts that much!

Any advice to get rid of it?

Edited by Nuke Acne

No. i had many pimples in my lifetime but nothing like this. this 1 is by far thee worst. It's a fucking beastly pimple. I'll take upload a pic if u guys want. ( dont worry no penis shot) Just give me until tommrow so i can shave and uncover this thing.

sounds liek a really swollen lymph node. Have u been sick or had an infection recently?

Well i do have a sore throat that's about it. and it might be a lymph mode. I'll take a pic to let u check it out to see what it is.

sounds liek a really swollen lymph node. Have u been sick or had an infection recently?

Well i do have a sore throat that's about it. and it might be a lymph mode. I'll take a pic to let u check it out to see what it is.

Update?

Pimples in this area aren't unheard of. The thing is you probably want to avoid treating it so you don't get any irritation on, umm...sensitive areas.

Pimples in this area aren't unheard of. The thing is you probably want to avoid treating it so you don't get any irritation on, umm...sensitive areas.

just saw your sig...

you might already know this but more often than not the ingredients in bar soaps that hold the product together in a bar can clog your pores really bad

and washing it three times a day can make your body work overtime to produce even more oil.

Edited by 123456789q

just saw your sig...

you might already know this but more often than not the ingredients in bar soaps that hold the product together in a bar can clog your pores really bad

and washing it three times a day can make your body work overtime to produce even more oil.

Thanks for the advice, but I've had no problems with the bar or oiliness. Now back on topic...