Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well it has been an amazing transformation on the skin scene! After 25 years of trying EVERYTHING and breaking out forever...my skin is better at 52 than it ever was (minus the signs of aging AARRGG!) but as far as acne goes...after almost a year I have virtually NO breakouts! Nothing...I purchased Dan's products because it was easier (totally affordable!) than messing around trying other benzol peroxide systems. THe cleanser is like a dream come true...cleans so well, no residue, I LOVE it. Bought the travel set as well. I had used Proactiv about ten years ago, liked the cleanser but the toner and "treatment" made me broken out and dried out. Basically it didn't work for me--I hate toners--that sticky feeling is just so icky.

I was very skeptical and desparate one April evening last year. Found Dan's site and thought "What the heck?" He sounds sincere and maybe I can at least fine a decent cleanser. I had used OBAGI ($300 for complete system), although it cleared up my sunspots, it caused cysts in the chin area which required cortizone shots to eradicate them. THis lead to minor scarring which is becoming much less noticable, but darn...I sure wish I discovered Dan's incredible regimen YEARS AGO! THANKS SO MUCH! THe future is CLEAR.

I'm glad you're doing good!:)

I have a question, though.. how long did it take you to clear up? I'm in my 3rd month now and relatively clear, but still get a pimple once every week or two. Also, is your hyperpigmentation gone? I'd like to know how long I'm going to have to wait til it disappears lol. (I've got a lott of hyperpigmentation)

Thanks!(: