Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
agua2004

skin culture 3000

I'm thinking to use one of the skin culture peels, most likely the 3000 version in order to improve or get rid of very minor acne scarring. What do you think of it? Is there a real risk of scarring with this product?

I was really interested in this for a while but I wouldn't bother, I've asked a lot of people about it and no one seems to have anything positive to say about it.

It is also way too expensive at about £100, your best to do a series of 12.5% TCA peels or one 25% peel or lots of 6% peels if you have a job or something to go to.

They are also so much cheaper, working out at about £1 per peel.

I would stay away from Skin Culture peels. Several people on this board (one of them got booted off) got burned and/or scarred from these peels. TCA is much safer and gives equivalent results.

I've heard negative things about these peels. Apparently there is quite a bit of down time. Please do a search on the board for more information on them before trying it yourself.