Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pastulio

Vinny's Body Log

Day 1.

Well, I'm writing this first post while I'm letting myself dry after using the cleanser on the 1st night of beginning Dan's Body Acne regimen. With 3 months until summer time, I told my parents I would give this until the end of May, and if I wasn't pleased with the results, that I want to reconsider Accutane. I'll be on Minocycline while doing the Regimen. Well, it's time for me to go put on the BP. Wish me luck!

Well, first impression about the 2.5% BP gel is that it dries and feels so much better than the 10% cream from Clean and Clear I was using before. Hopefully this translates to results.

Good luck! That has to be miserable... putting all that BP on your body... I can't even imagine. Hang in there :) Hope the regimen works for ya!

Ha, like I said, it's HEAVEN compared to the cream from Clean and Clear I was using before. It spreads easier, dries quicker, and feels better after drying. The AHA is giving me kinda a weird feeling. Not bad, just a little strange.

I'm gonna have to get up earlier to shower quickly in the morning with the cleanser. Blah...

Ew, I hate getting up early! Lol. I used the AHA all over my face for the first time last night, and it burned like heck for a second, then it felt really tingly and kind of good. I woke up this morning, and my skin was smooth and milky white (not red). I was like yayyy!

Edited by ihatemirrors

Day 2.

The AHA is feeling a little more sticky once I put a shirt back on. Nothing unbearable though, and it was long gone by the time I was at school. Waking up earlier to shower will be a slight pain, but I'll manage.

Day 3

Waiting for the BP to dry so I can put on the AHA. In terms of progress, I've noticed an inflamed zit from my leg is going down, but a huge zit is now forming behind my neck. Maybe that's like an initial breakout or something, I don't know. No real progress on most acne so far.

Day 6

Remarkable progress on my forearms, and the bicep area is clearly getting much better. Hope this continues.

Progress has been great, but it's stalled in the last week or two. Areas that cleared have started breaking out again without continuous treatment, and with as widespread breakouts as I have, that makes things incredibly difficult. I'm seriously wanting to reconsider Accutane.