Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ndj

Pigmentation? Should I continue the regimen

Hello,

I have been on the acne.org regimen since February 5th, 2010. The pimples looked as they were clearing, but now I am faced with a much larger problem. There are numerous dark patches on my skin. It looks even worse than when I had acne. I will include a picture so you guys can see. I am contemplating even continuing the regimen. As of right now, it has made my face look worse with this dark patches. Please leave feedback.

post-122528-1267631416_thumb.jpg

post-122528-1267631416_thumb.jpg

I dont see any dark patches? But remember, some times pimples look worse when they are leaving but again i cant see them. I say stick to the regimen, unless you feel like youre having an allergic reaction or check the threads for similar stories and advise!

I feel you man.. I started February 11, 2010 and its almost going to be a month for me.. I have the same problem.. Seriously I feel like quitting sometimes.. But it's like people have said.. It takes like 12 weeks for it to be almost gone (hopefully) .. I just don't want to be one of the select few that the regimen had no affect on whatsoever.. fml.. hate acne

Its called hyper-pigmentation/ post acne marks. They take time to fade. Try using an SPF. Sun exposure may make them even darker.

Edited by red2528