Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clc111

Interesting article about Candida and Mercury Poisoning

Very interesting read. I never thought about getting tested for mercury..I should of asked the Dr to test for that too so I could of had my insurance pay for it. I guess I could try to find a reputable mercury test kit and see what it shows.

dcfutbol2 said:
how do you even overdose in mercury?

How do you get mercury toxicity? From amalgam fillings in your teeth, vaccines (preserved with thimerosal which contains mercury), too much high-mercury fish, etc.

SadinChicago said:
Very interesting read. I never thought about getting tested for mercury..I should of asked the Dr to test for that too so I could of had my insurance pay for it. I guess I could try to find a reputable mercury test kit and see what it shows.

It's difficult to determine mercury toxicity through a simple blood or urine or stool test. It often doesn't show up there because, in people with mercury toxicity, most of the mercury is in the organs. The best way to test is a hair test. Read this page: [Link removed]

The book Hair Test Interpretation by Andy Cutler also explains how to interpret hair tests, and how to chelate.

Edited by MadsKeystone
Removed broken link

i think cilantro was discovered to have mercury chelating properties, check it out.

Cilantro can be dangerous... Some people have made themselves much sicker by trying to chelate mercury with cilantro. "Natural" isn't always better. DMSA and DMPS are drugs, but they're quite safe ones, as long as they are taken properly, on a specific schedule. ALA is a "natural" chelator, and it's the only one that will take mercury out of cells and organs, but again it has to be taken on a schedule (every 3 hours around the clock). Taking it less often moves mercury INTO your organs.