Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weenie Beenie

Anyone else have scarring between their eyebrows?

I have a faint vertical scar left over from a cyst and two small ice pick scars between my eyebrows. I have some other scarring on my cheeks, but it's nothing that bothers me. The stuff between my eyebrows really makes me self conscious though. I guess because I know people see them whenever they talk to me or look me in the eyes...I mean, they're right between my eyes! I try to tell myself that maybe they aren't as noticeable as I think...but then I catch a glimpse in a mirror and they're the first thing I see.

I'm currently on Accutane so there's nothing I can do about scars right now but I think when I'm able, the only place I want to get scar treatment done is between my eyebrows. It's just so discouraging because I don't even know what could be done for this light vertical scar and I know that ice pick scar treatments don't always have high success rates.

This sucks.

Edited by Weenie Beenie

I have one, but not from acne. i got hit in the face with a swing when I was a kid. Its not really noticeable, its faded over the years.

But seriously, i dont have scars but I do get like little cysts right there and the bumps never go away. I still have a little lump from a pimple I had over the summer.

Edited by soxfan24

yeah, i have scars there. i think that area scars easily, and i've had some really painful pimples there. it does bother me, and they're pretty deep scars, so i don't think there's any chance of them going away.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

yup, I have a big ass icepici k scar dead between my eyes, it's cool. It's been there for like 5 years :). I also have one in the corner of my eye socket on the right side, It's actually bigger than the one inbetween my eyebrows. That one reminds me how bad my acne was, I got a huge cyst back in the day the was in the corner of my eye socket. and it left a horrid scar.l Owell, just another one for the collection. :P

Yep. I've got a couple, but I don't know if it's from acne or tweezing. Probably both.

i've got pretty bad scar between bridge of nose and forehead, so basically between my eyes.

looks like i have fallen when younger or other accident. dont care about it.

I haven't got any scars there, but i have had some acne there in the past.

It sucks because it made me look like i had a unibrow. lol

I have a faint vertical scar between my eyebrows. It's not because of acne though, a friend of mine accidentally hit me in the head with his guitar :lol:

I have a faint vertical scar between my eyebrows. It's not because of acne though, a friend of mine accidentally hit me in the head with his guitar :lol:

lol, well that's a funny story I'd imagine

It was an accident. He was playing with the neck infront of my face (we were lying on the couch) and someone knocked on the door, he went to stand up and I got hit between the eyes :lol: hurt like a mofo

It was an accident. He was playing with the neck infront of my face (we were lying on the couch) and someone knocked on the door, he went to stand up and I got hit between the eyes :lol: hurt like a mofo

LOL, wow that's great, hope it's all better now though

It's not that visible anymore. I got hit by the string so it's only a faint line, for a while it looked like a minature version of Squall's scar from FF8 so i thought it was kinda cool :lol: