Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bodach30

acne after buzz cut

the other day i had my head buzzed by a barber, went home and looked at the back of my head in the mirror and almost dropped dead on the spot b/c the entire length of the back of my neck right above the hairline was covered in red spots that i couldn't immediately identify as acne/cysts/razor burn/ingrown hairs. i was so embarassed and assumed the acne was the reason the barber didn't show me the back of my head in the mirror. effer didn't get a tip, didn't like him. by 11 that night a few of the spots had come to a head and, after applying a warm compress in the shower, they drained easily and painlessly. a few scabs flaked off the next morning from older pimples. differin had cleared my face up in record time. is differin recommended for body acne? is a combination of neutrogena on the spot acne treatment (day) and differin (night) a good plan? i started using baby shampoo instead of t-gel which i think was WAY too harsh! i sweat a lot during exercise (spin, boot camp) and try not to take too hot showers. i'm also planning to find a better salon that may charge more but use better equipment. i avoid greasy foods, drink tons of water, quit smoking (year and half ago). i replaced my pillow cases. any other advice? thanks!