Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I recently developed this ... thing.. on my chin, and I'm not entirely sure if it's a cyst or what. I've always been lucky enough to have fair skin. I did some research on cysts, and it sounds like what I have.

It's like a red bump thing underneath the skin, and you can feel it, and it hurts like hell.

I made the mistake of scratching, picking, and trying to pop it, and now of course, the skin is all.. open, I suppose?

But I did more research, and I ended up kind of using a process called Heat Shock. Now I seem to have made it go down, and pretty much gone, but the area is still red and I can still feel a bump in there, even though it appears to be gone.

Any advice/Information?

Thank you so much.

I recently developed this ... thing.. on my chin, and I'm not entirely sure if it's a cyst or what. I've always been lucky enough to have fair skin. I did some research on cysts, and it sounds like what I have.

It's like a red bump thing underneath the skin, and you can feel it, and it hurts like hell.

I made the mistake of scratching, picking, and trying to pop it, and now of course, the skin is all.. open, I suppose?

But I did more research, and I ended up kind of using a process called Heat Shock. Now I seem to have made it go down, and pretty much gone, but the area is still red and I can still feel a bump in there, even though it appears to be gone.

Any advice/Information?

Thank you so much.

well, sounds like you have definitely just irritated the area.. my advice.. as cliche as it sounds.. leave it alone as best you can.. if you have bp apply it to the area... its its inflamed take some ibuprofen.. but more than anything leave it alone and dont irritate it anymore.. it will heal on its own..also.. if you want more and better advice depending on the severity of the zit.. go to the scars and treatment forum they may be able to help you out a little more..