Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to tell you guys about my success story with the regimen since i realized it has already been half a year since i started and i never really gave thanks to it. Anywho, last summer i had the worse acne of my life. I mean, it was REALLY bad. I took pictures of my face and it looked like something out of a horror movie. Then i went on the regimen and the first two weeks, i remember, was hell. My skin broke out even more (it was because the BP lifted the all the acne from underneath my skin to the surface) and I really was miserable for that period of time. Imagine your face hurting whenever you move a facial muscle or when you try and wash it and it stings like hell. I didn't want to look in the mirror or even go outside. I just stuck with it cuz i had no other choice. So after two months, i started noticing my acne was going away. Now, after 6 months i have one or two very small pimples that I know will disappear in the next two days or so. My face is almost completely clear and my red marks are slowly fading. I took pictures of my cheeks now and compared it to the ones i took before the regimen and i was very pleasantly surprised. I am really glad i found this and just wanted to let you guys know that if you stick with it, you won't be disappointed in the long run. I'll post pictures up soon. =)

wow thats good to hear congratsXD i love reading about success stories coz they give me hope;)!

Edited by Yaz28