Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haziz

A change of season

Ive noticed throughout all summer, my pimples went down to a minimal, like a little one here or there. no biggie!

But the change of summer to autumn had me thinking, will this change my skin. I have an oily skin which i cleanse with a gentle oil-free cleanser day n night. i just recently started to take Zinc supplements. But im just really concerned about the change in season and how it will affect my face.

Any help an opinion on this?

My skins always way better in the summer. I don't know if this is because of vitamin D level or because the cold drys my skin out or what really.

The Cold driesssss the skin? :o

ive also noticed some more pimples on my face just today D:

You've never noticed you have to apply more lotion in the winter? Me personally, I have to apply lotion especially to my hands everyday or they crack and shit. It's kinda bad. I'm 100% fine in the summer.

People exercise less and get less sunlight in the winter leading to more acne

also people tend to eat junkier food and stress more in the winter

You've never noticed you have to apply more lotion in the winter? Me personally, I have to apply lotion especially to my hands everyday or they crack and shit. It's kinda bad. I'm 100% fine in the summer.

oh gosh, i just realised i had just had junk food, for the first time in 4months! :o