Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TTPW4227

Hey guys, how do you think I'm doing?

So I've collected some pics and I was wondering how I was progressing.

From what I can tell I am doing better but recently nothing's been changing very much,.

This one REALLY dark scar right on my temple next to my eyebrow is fading so I have hope for the rest of it

but yeah:

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/T.../0109101803.jpg

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/T.../0224102118.jpg

I think your skin is looking great! :D It looks like the old acne is drying up and going away, and there doesn't look like any new acne is forming! Just keep up with the regimen and you'll be clear in no time! Just out of curiousity, how long have you been on the regimen?

I think your skin is looking great! :D It looks like the old acne is drying up and going away, and there doesn't look like any new acne is forming! Just keep up with the regimen and you'll be clear in no time! Just out of curiosity, how long have you been on the regimen?

I'm finishing up week seven now :)

Recently ordered some AHA+ but couldn't afford the sunscreen so we'll see how that goes XD

Woohoo! Its good to have second/third/forth/infinity positive opinions :D

Sometimes its hard to tell if you're the one with the pics :P

I think it totally looks great! You are making great progress! I am happy to see that the Regimen is working for you! Keep it up, dont slack off, this is where you either keep up the momentum or get off track and let acne begin to take over! Just stay consistent and imagine how much better you should be in 4 weeks! No matter what you have made improvement so if one or 2 come up in the next four weeks dont fret, your face is responding well!

I think it totally looks great! You are making great progress! I am happy to see that the Regimen is working for you! Keep it up, dont slack off, this is where you either keep up the momentum or get off track and let acne begin to take over! Just stay consistent and imagine how much better you should be in 4 weeks! No matter what you have made improvement so if one or 2 come up in the next four weeks dont fret, your face is responding well!

Yaaaay :D

Thank you for the reminder to keep up the momentum!

To think how much I've improved in the last seven weeks, it only makes me wonder how much more I'll improve :)

I finally found what works for me!!! ^.^

YYEEESSHH VICTORY

=3

Yaaaay :D

Thank you for the reminder to keep up the momentum!

To think how much I've improved in the last seven weeks, it only makes me wonder how much more I'll improve :)

I finally found what works for me!!! ^.^

YYEEESSHH VICTORY

=3

keep it up.. the progress is definately visible :-)

Definitely a big improvement, congratulations! It looks like the inflamed acne flattened out and hasn't been replaced by any new bumps. You definitely should stick with it since it's clearly working very well.

If you aren't already using one, I think an AHA lotion would be very beneficial at this stage in evening out your skin tone, busting flakiness, and fading the red marks from old acne.

Definitely a big improvement, congratulations! It looks like the inflamed acne flattened out and hasn't been replaced by any new bumps. You definitely should stick with it since it's clearly working very well.

If you aren't already using one, I think an AHA lotion would be very beneficial at this stage in evening out your skin tone, busting flakiness, and fading the red marks from old acne.

Woohoo! I actually just ordered one :D I feel smart now.