Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
calokid

had about enough :c

I have been battling with acne for about 2 years now, just turned 18 today. My acne in general is gone, with the exception of a pimple or two every now and then, but its just these [email protected] redmarks from when i had acne. I've been using clindasol ( prescribed by my doc ) for a long time, every night, trying to prevent these future break outs, and it has been doing its job. I cleanse my face every night to try and keep my pores as clean as possible.

I may make an appointment with my doctor to try and get some more info on my condition of my face, but i would like the communities opinion aswell, seeing as everyone has their own unique opinion during their battle against acne.

Is this going to clear up anytime soon? i haven't really seen any improvement on the red marks themselves, but my acne has slowly gotten better, and better.

I also try and eat as healthy as i can, avoiding greasy, high sugar foods that will worsen the acne on my face.

Honestly, i just want to get rid of this acne, its been too long for me to be this self conscious and annoyed, i neeed some help.

As for those who decide to post. Thank you very much

-c

:D