Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prentiss

Big, big, big mistake..

Okay, so I had some pimples (white heads) around my lip. I murdered them basically, and squeezed them. They look horrible and I'm really stressing over it. Their more like horrible scars now. Is their any way I can get rid of this quick/overnight? I want it to be gone by Monday when I go back to school.

post-123725-1267322445_thumb.jpg

(picture not working? just copy and paste the link to your address bar)

Thanks..

Edited by Prentiss
dont pick or squeeze any zits you get. they will leave scars if you do

try putting neosporin on them

I know - i've tried last night; I don't expect it to clear up fast. :confused:

damn bro, you killed it lol.

You should never touch them. you probably know but got annoyed to the extent you had to so call "murder" them.

Neosporin should help, but dab a small amount on the spots.

It is definitely not going to heal by monday, but you can go get them covered by makeup.

Your skin seems like a light/medium.

If you do plan on covering them, go buy Almay Smart Shade Concealer.

Good luck.

im very sorry but theres nothin you can do cept for using make up lol

'

Okay, so I had some pimples (white heads) around my lip. I murdered them basically, and squeezed them. They look horrible and I'm really stressing over it. Their more like horrible scars now. Is their any way I can get rid of this quick/overnight? I want it to be gone by Monday when I go back to school.

(picture not working? just copy and paste the link to your address bar)

Thanks..

damn bro, you killed it lol.

You should never touch them. you probably know but got annoyed to the extent you had to so call "murder" them.

Neosporin should help, but dab a small amount on the spots.

It is definitely not going to heal by monday, but you can go get them covered by makeup.

Your skin seems like a light/medium.

If you do plan on covering them, go buy Almay Smart Shade Concealer.

Good luck.

Yeh, I went to the dermatologist around 3 months ago and I'm currently on the Epiduo at night and the Cetaphyl Clenser Day & Night... would putting the neosporin affect anything?

Edited by Prentiss

hey mate,

im a guy too and realise make-up is way too stigmatised to be an option in this case. i too have 'murdered' those bastard whiteheads out of frustration and payed the price. are you on the regimen? if so apply as usual, i find bp makes my marks heal way faster than they used to. if not, give sudocrem a try. i used it before i discovered benzoyl peroxide and it definetely heals your spots initially, but i felt its effect was dulled from prolonged use . thankfully bp cant be!

best of luck,

Paul.

i agree that for it to be gone overnight, a concealer is the best bet.

actually as long as the lesion is not raised and not scabby and you get a concealer of the right shade, and you only use it on spots and not the whole face, no one can tell if you're using makeup or not.