Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kees

Blush Efect

Hi guys,

I've been wondering this for a while but I look exceptionally better when I have this 'life' blush on my face.

I get it from warm showers/saunas and other hot places or when its really cold. Also sunburns and products that give you a semi-burn like Benzyl Peroxide and Epiduo creme give me this lively blush effect.

Now I want that blush effect every day but without using makeup or products that burn my skin.

Is there a creme or oiltype of product that doesnt cause acne or any other side effects that would give me a lively blush look on my face? I know some products generate a warm feeling when you apply them, that might cause a blush effect but im not sure which products those are.

Hope to hear something from you guys.

Edited by Kees

Way back in the day, before makeup was popular, women would pinch their cheeks to make them red. It's quick, it's free, and it works--as long as you don't mind giving your cheeks a few squeezes every so often.

Way back in the day, before makeup was popular, women would pinch their cheeks to make them red. It's quick, it's free, and it works--as long as you don't mind giving your cheeks a few squeezes every so often.

i was gonna say that too :dance:

make SURE your hands are clean tho!!!!! dont want acne now do we?

Great minds think alike. ; )

Slapping yourself every few mins to keep that blush look, cute :shifty2:

Anyone with a proper suggestion? I'd like to know about those products that give a warm feeling on the skin.

Anyone with a proper suggestion? I'd like to know about those products that give a warm feeling on the skin.

"Those products" (whatever they may be) are most likely just irritating your skin. They give you rosiness and "warmth" by causing inflammation.

Great minds think alike. ; )

;)

i was serious about the hot chocolate. laughing a lot too leaves me blushed for some time =/

"Those products" (whatever they may be) are most likely just irritating your skin. They give you rosiness and "warmth" by causing inflammation.

agree.

Funny, I've been noticing this "blushed" look on my cheeks lately. I've been using African black soap, shea butter, and coconut oil (A LOT of coconut oil), and I tend to drink a lot of water. I don't know if it's these things that make my cheeks like this...or it's genetic (I'm Asian). However, like I said, I've noticed it more lately than other times.

it's genetic probably :) i've been having it forever since i was young...

it could also be the bp that's thinning our skin that's why the blood vesesels are easily "seen" by blushing!

exercise!! i love the flush that stays for a few days after a good day of high-lo cardio workout!

it's genetic probably :) i've been having it forever since i was young...

it could also be the bp that's thinning our skin that's why the blood vesesels are easily "seen" by blushing!

exercise!! i love the flush that stays for a few days after a good day of high-lo cardio workout!

:redface::shock: i turn BEET RED when i exercise =( it's truly beyond blushing

Funny, I've been noticing this "blushed" look on my cheeks lately. I've been using African black soap, shea butter, and coconut oil (A LOT of coconut oil), and I tend to drink a lot of water. I don't know if it's these things that make my cheeks like this...or it's genetic (I'm Asian). However, like I said, I've noticed it more lately than other times.

always worth giving a shot :D

hope they dont have any sides though, guess i'll read about them before trying

How come girls love the blush look so much, but complain about redmarks?

slight blush makes you look more lively, active etc. Girls like that.

red marks look like you have a disease :confused:

Edited by Kees

Pixi (they sell it at Target) makes a KILLER gel blush in a color called "Flushed." No sparkles, no glitter, just a sheer red that looks intimidating in the tube but holy hell looks AWESOME on. Perfectly natural, like I've been out in the snow and my cheeks should be numb. Sooo pretty. I swear it doesn't look like you have a lick of makeup on.

Here's the review:

http://makeupalley.com/product/showreview....lush/Pixi/Blush

Pixi (they sell it at Target) makes a KILLER gel blush in a color called "Flushed." No sparkles, no glitter, just a sheer red that looks intimidating in the tube but holy hell looks AWESOME on. Perfectly natural, like I've been out in the snow and my cheeks should be numb. Sooo pretty. I swear it doesn't look like you have a lick of makeup on.

Here's the review:

http://makeupalley.com/product/showreview....lush/Pixi/Blush

I take it you have a pale skin color?

Skin Tones

Im a tanned-caucasian, which means my skin color isnt exactly white. It's brownish.

I wanna try the Pixi blush tho, which color should I take. Just go with flushed?

Edited by Kees

Yeah, I'm pretty pale, albeit with slight yellow tone (WTF is up with that, I'm Irish!). I think it'd be a good color on anyone. I don't know about yours, but my local Target had samplers for the Pixi stuff so you could always head down there sans makeup and give it a try before you shell out $18 for it.