Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TMB

Waiting time after cleansing

Just wondering if there's any problem with waiting longer than 15 minutes after cleansing to apply the BP. I wash my face at around 7pm at night and would like to wait until 8pm or even 9pm to apply BP because I like not having any products on my face even for that short period. Are there reasons that this would cause problems with the regimen?

Thanks!

The only reason I could think of, and remind you that I'm just a normal person that has absolutely no idea what I'm talkng about, (LOL)...is taht the longer you wait.....the more time you give bacteria, dirt, dust or whatever it may be time to settle on your skin.

Sounds pretty good, ah?

I guess it's nog a big deal if you wait a little longer than Dan suggests but I feel like every minute spent without BP on your face means no protection against acne. So if you're walking around without any BP applied for two hours every day you should probably expect breakouts. Not sure though.