Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capo89

Acne.org regimen 1 year process

Hello!!

WOW,I have not been here in so long I forgot how to start a topica =D,anyways today Feb 25 2010 marks 1 exact year I started using Dans regimen,let me start off with the progress

Its been 12 months hard to remember every single day of how it went,but I will tell you the things I recall,when I started using it,I had tow big blemishes as time went on it dryed up by themselves,after 4 months of the regimen around May of 2009 I broke out here & there received a huge blemish on my right cheek but it all dried up,I dont recomend this to anybody but I use to pop the ones that I saw white very carefully tho.

During the summer thing went a 7 out of 10,I traveled to Disney world for my little brothers birthday,did not broke out there that was around july 1st to the 10th,note I did broke out a tiny bit when I came back but they dryed up fast,anyhow things went good from what I remember,skin looked clear.

After the summer from Sept-Dec things went good also,note I dont really recall every single detail or every single blemish that I had,but I remember staying clear for more then 1 month its awesome,its now feb 25th.The last blemish i had well 2 blemishes were about a month ago,they were pretty big I recall & it was right after I had a cup of coffee so let it be known I do not have a strict regimen but I do not drink coffee afraid of breaking out,I do drink the soda Coke every once in a while.

Im guessing ur probably wondering about if i have any dark spots the asnwer is yes,but they faded away time after time,you are not alone sometimes it brings my self esteem down but I keep my head up knowing they will fade & they have alot for my skin.I will name u my regimen routine

Morning,take a shower

1.wash my face with hot water for about 10 secs,grab the cleanser (Dans of course) only 1 pump spread it around my hands as the instructional video says,Dab it on my face really for about 10 seconds,then rinse with hot water,I have a seperate towel for my face,dry it & wait about 5 minutes

2.After the 5 minutes my face feels really dry well at times,its time to use the BP Benzoyl peroxide (Dans of course)..i use 2 pumps but i always end up not using it all the BP in my hand,the way I Put it is the same way Dan explains dub bp in some parts of your face then spread it all around nice & softly,it takes me about 5 mins to get it all ( it takes time),After that i leti t dry for 10 minutes.

3. After the 10 minutes my skin feels good & dry,I apply the moisturizer just 1 pump first start off with my chin then go to the other parts of my face softly

& thats it,I do the same for Night regimen also,I follow it religiously for 12 months so far & trust me it has been worth it,of course u mite get a little discouriged I did also but the key is not to give up.

If you have any problems,let me know message me & I will gladly help

Heres a pix of my face recently

post-96690-1267103202_thumb.jpg

post-96690-1267103202_thumb.jpg

Hello!!

WOW,I have not been here in so long I forgot how to start a topica =D,anyways today Feb 25 2010 marks 1 exact year I started using Dans regimen,let me start off with the progress

Its been 12 months hard to remember every single day of how it went,but I will tell you the things I recall,when I started using it,I had tow big blemishes as time went on it dryed up by themselves,after 4 months of the regimen around May of 2009 I broke out here & there received a huge blemish on my right cheek but it all dried up,I dont recomend this to anybody but I use to pop the ones that I saw white very carefully tho.

During the summer thing went a 7 out of 10,I traveled to Disney world for my little brothers birthday,did not broke out there that was around july 1st to the 10th,note I did broke out a tiny bit when I came back but they dryed up fast,anyhow things went good from what I remember,skin looked clear.

After the summer from Sept-Dec things went good also,note I dont really recall every single detail or every single blemish that I had,but I remember staying clear for more then 1 month its awesome,its now feb 25th.The last blemish i had well 2 blemishes were about a month ago,they were pretty big I recall & it was right after I had a cup of coffee so let it be known I do not have a strict regimen but I do not drink coffee afraid of breaking out,I do drink the soda Coke every once in a while.

Im guessing ur probably wondering about if i have any dark spots the asnwer is yes,but they faded away time after time,you are not alone sometimes it brings my self esteem down but I keep my head up knowing they will fade & they have alot for my skin.I will name u my regimen routine

Morning,take a shower

1.wash my face with hot water for about 10 secs,grab the cleanser (Dans of course) only 1 pump spread it around my hands as the instructional video says,Dab it on my face really for about 10 seconds,then rinse with hot water,I have a seperate towel for my face,dry it & wait about 5 minutes

2.After the 5 minutes my face feels really dry well at times,its time to use the BP Benzoyl peroxide (Dans of course)..i use 2 pumps but i always end up not using it all the BP in my hand,the way I Put it is the same way Dan explains dub bp in some parts of your face then spread it all around nice & softly,it takes me about 5 mins to get it all ( it takes time),After that i leti t dry for 10 minutes.

3. After the 10 minutes my skin feels good & dry,I apply the moisturizer just 1 pump first start off with my chin then go to the other parts of my face softly

& thats it,I do the same for Night regimen also,I follow it religiously for 12 months so far & trust me it has been worth it,of course u mite get a little discouriged I did also but the key is not to give up.

If you have any problems,let me know message me & I will gladly help

Heres a pix of my face recently

Any feedbacks or questions im here to help

ever feel like

oh i cant take this anymore its not working?

coz im having trouble tbh i dont know if to stick with it ive been doing it night and day and this month has just been awful like the worst month ever i was doing well then i just broke out really bad so should i stick with it? is it worth it

ever feel like

oh i cant take this anymore its not working?

coz im having trouble tbh i dont know if to stick with it ive been doing it night and day and this month has just been awful like the worst month ever i was doing well then i just broke out really bad so should i stick with it? is it worth it

Yea yaz I always felt like that,i really dont know how severe your acne is or anything but sure I felt like that all the time ur not alone,how long have u been using the regimen? how do u apply it?

I'm pretty much clear now. All I'm dealing with are the leftover red marks where the acne used to be. Although I'm happy with the state of my skin, it still bothers me when I look at the mirror and see those reminders. I just want all of it to disappear. I know I shouldn't let it affect me so much but knowing that my skin would look 10x times better without it is driving me crazy.

So I guess time is the only thing that will fade them? I just feel like they're never going to go away.

Edited by Anta

I'm pretty much clear now. All I'm dealing with are the leftover red marks where the acne used to be. Although I'm happy with the state of my skin, it still bothers me when I look at the mirror and see those reminders. I just want all of it to disappear. I know I shouldn't let it affect me so much but knowing that my skin would look 10x times better without it is driving me crazy.

So I guess time is the only thing that will fade them? I just feel like they're never going to go away.

Yea I understand where your coming from im also in that same boat as u,sometimes on a good day my skin would look clear & somedays it wont but thats all stages in life,I use "neutrogena advanced solutions Acne mark fading peel" But it has acid so i do not recomend it,it did help my last 2 blemishes mark fade,so look that up if you want,Hope that helped

Hey man, i have a question which i would really appreciate help with :-)

Do you ever go swimming? How do you deal with that and the regimen. I live by the beach, and i know when summer comes i will spend a lot of time during the day at the beach. If i apply the regimen in the morning and night, I'm worried swimming during the day will wash off the BP. SHould i re-apply after i go swimming, or just wait until night? do you have any experience with this?

Thanks for your time

Max

I'm glad to hear success stories from the regimen. I've been on the regimen since October and I am seeing improvement but I worry about the marks left over.

Hey man, i have a question which i would really appreciate help with :-)

Do you ever go swimming? How do you deal with that and the regimen. I live by the beach, and i know when summer comes i will spend a lot of time during the day at the beach. If i apply the regimen in the morning and night, I'm worried swimming during the day will wash off the BP. SHould i re-apply after i go swimming, or just wait until night? do you have any experience with this?

Thanks for your time

Max

Hey man

Interesting question,I have not been swimming in months mainly because its winter here but went I traveled to florida the past summer I did go swimming a couple of times around noon,what i did was apply a bit moisturizer after the swim since it kan dry u up then at night apply the regimen,its no big deal,just make sure u apply a decent amount of moisturizer so ur skin wont get that dry after the swim,hope that helped,if you got more questions feel free to ask

I'm glad to hear success stories from the regimen. I've been on the regimen since October and I am seeing improvement but I worry about the marks left over.

I am on the same boat as u brandon,sometimes when my face is hott the marks show a little bit more then when im in a neutral position,but my skin has improved alot in the breaking out and what not,the marks will fade it just takes time & following the regimen religiously

Thanks for the answer Capo. The regimen is clearing my skin up really well and i'v been worrying that going swimming will hurt the process. So you think after a few hours the BP is already absorbed into your skin, and swimming won't wash it off or anything? I know i am really going to be tempted to apply BP again after i swim (which would be 3 times a day haha). Brandy said exactly what you said though, so i'll try to hold off.

Thanks for the help man

Thanks for the answer Capo. The regimen is clearing my skin up really well and i'v been worrying that going swimming will hurt the process. So you think after a few hours the BP is already absorbed into your skin, and swimming won't wash it off or anything? I know i am really going to be tempted to apply BP again after i swim (which would be 3 times a day haha). Brandy said exactly what you said though, so i'll try to hold off.

Thanks for the help man

ur welcome,no do NOT apply 3 times a day,just do it in the morning and if u go swimming just take some moisturizer and apply it after the swim and at night apply the night regimen,simple as that