Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stoper54

Eucerin Redness Relief Products

I'm on Day 82 of a five month regimen. My face is completely clear, however, it is becoming increasingly red and i would like to limit that if possible. I purchased Eucerin's Redness Relief products:

1. The Cleanser

2. The Daytime Moisturizer

3. Night-time Moisturizing Cream

Do I need to use another moisturizer with the Eucerin products? The product claims to moisturize, but I want to be sure before I use them.

i used all 3 during my accutane course and continue to do so post accutane (been done for about 1 1/2 weeks). I used another moisturizer (eucerin original moisturizing lotion) in the morning/afternoon with the daily perfecting lotion and at night with the nighttime cream

I use the same products. Occasionally I remoisturize during the day with the day moisturizer or another moisturizer, but I think you are fine using just these. See how you do. I am not super dry, only my lips. So far anyway.

I use the same products. Occasionally I remoisturize during the day with the day moisturizer or another moisturizer, but I think you are fine using just these. See how you do. I am not super dry, only my lips. So far anyway.

Does this make you look greasy or shiny like??

The night cream is pretty heavy, but I put it on going to bed so don't care. I have no shine during the day using the day cream.