Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mnguy

redness after scab questions

Popped a pimple on my lip line...I know I should not have but it did have a head so I popped it.....about a week or so later it had another head so I put a little pressure on it and popped agian. Then a scab formed over it and it fell off by itself one day in the shower about a week or so later.....it now was been about 2 weeks or so and it is still some what red where it was. I would say it has gotten better over the two weeks but it is still some what redish looking compared to the area around it..

I also dont think it is a scar either, it looks just like the rest of my skin/ lip tissuse and hair it growing right were it it.....its just that it is red looking..

I have also poped many pimples before and have never been left with scars/permanent red marks

If I smile or even a little quater smile you cant even tell that it is red at all.

I have been using pedro-carbo salve on it just about everyday since it formed a scab and now I just started using neosporin in the last day.

I guess I am wanting to get an idea on how much longer it will remain redish for....?

And what else could I use on it?

I could get a pic too if that would help...