Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adultacnegone

acne product really works

I posted this blog earlier, I am being very sincere, I have acne for years and thought it would go away by twenty then by thirty I just turned 40 and it's finally gone. And only because I use a product called Perfect Skin plus Fish Oil Supplement by Genuine Health plus one zinc of 15mg. My acne is gone. I do not endorse any product in particular, these are just ones I stumbled upon after spending lots of money on others.

Also for the ladies, foundation gives you acne. The more you break out the more you put on. You will find that using a mineral cover up and lightly dusting with MAC studio fix is very light but doesn't clog your pores. I know that foundation is a huge factor because thinking that I was suddenly clear and able to do what I wanted I used a liquid foundation and that night I had a huge zit on my face.

The cost of the pills is about $50.00/month but to me completely worth it.

I agree about mineral makeup. It is ten times better than regular makeup for allowing my skin to breath. I noticed a huge difference in my breakouts when I switched from liquid foundation to mineral powder foundation. It should be noted though that the sunscreens used in mineral makeup can possibly clog your pores (although I think a little titanium dioxide slightly clogging your pores is a lot better than a bunch of the other ingredients commonly found in regular makeup completely clogging them!).