Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GaRaS

My Dermarolling Journey

Hello all, i've been here for a long time just reading stuff as a guest user. Anyway I just decided to take the dermarollling journey since i am confident it will help me with my ice pick scars. I'll post tomorrow a picture, before and after. I ordered the 1.5mm 3 weeks ago on owndoc which is a pretty good deal i think. I just got done today with my dermarolling. It really hurts, its like i am going to pass out since i see blood a little bit, anyway mostly i pass out if i see a blood a lot ever since when i was a kid. which i dont like to see, i even applied a emla cream to numb my face within an hr but still hurts. So far my face is red right now but its cool and i hope it will give me a positive results pretty soon.

Morning and Evening:

Clearasil Ultra Wash

Aloe Vera Gel

Weekly:

Salicylic Acid

Hello all, i've been here for a long time just reading stuff as a guest user. Anyway I just decided to take the dermarollling journey since i am confident it will help me with my ice pick scars. I'll post tomorrow a picture, before and after. I ordered the 1.5mm 3 weeks ago on owndoc which is a pretty good deal i think. I just got done today with my dermarolling. It really hurts, its like i am going to pass out since i see blood a little bit, anyway mostly i pass out if i see a blood a lot ever since when i was a kid. which i dont like to see, i even applied a emla cream to numb my face within an hr but still hurts. So far my face is red right now but its cool and i hope it will give me a positive results pretty soon.

Morning and Evening:

Clearasil Ultra Wash

Aloe Vera Gel

Weekly:

Salicylic Acid

why dont you post in some of the existing dermarolling journey files like the "ok guys" one. we seriously dont need yet another seperate dermarolling journey thread. also you might find ull get more responses.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey

I think its great your going to record your derma rolling experience. I think that you should continue to post in this thread and not in lamar's. Just for the simple fact your different people and there is over 47 pages in that thread and i know that a lot of people wont take the time to read through all of that i think it makes it easier on other people. Good luck and pretty soon here when i get my roller i plan on recording my experience as well. Good luck!