Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yo Adrienne!

1 year after accutane

i have been off accutane 1 year ago to the day! its amazing how much more i enjoy life without acne. i remember how hard the first few months of accutane are with the initial breakout.... the fear of long term side effects.... and then once i was clear, the fear of my acne coming back after accutane. luckily i am a success story and am SOOOOOOOO thankful for this drug. best of luck everyone!

i have been off accutane 1 year ago to the day! its amazing how much more i enjoy life without acne. i remember how hard the first few months of accutane are with the initial breakout.... the fear of long term side effects.... and then once i was clear, the fear of my acne coming back after accutane. luckily i am a success story and am SOOOOOOOO thankful for this drug. best of luck everyone!

Great that it worked so well for you! I just started a few days ago I hope I get the same results!!!

:)

It's so encouraging to hear that it worked out so well for you!! Got 1 month down and 5 to go *sigh*. Hope it works out for me as beautifully as is did for you.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you're doing post-accutane! You're so right about those fears- I worry about ALL of those things, in that order continuously!

Enjoy your clear skin ;)

Edited by hopeful42day

Thank you for the inspiration!!!!

I am so low right now because of my IB (week 7) and i count the days untill this will end.

Please keep us posted!

Enjoy your acne-free life!!!

You are so beautiful!

i am post accutane,its been 8 months since im taking accutane,so far no breakouts..my face is very nice and clear.

Awesome! I am glad to see you are doing well! And it would be greatly appreciated if you updated us on your continual progress =]

Hey! I've been off of accutane for 14 months and I am still enjoying clear skin! I get really really tiny pimples sometimes on my face and shoulders, but other than that i'm all clear! Having clear skin really improved my self confidence and overall happiness. I honestly can't imagine ever having acne again. Since I'm only a teenager, I might get it back, but for now I am enjoying my skin while I can! Good luck to all those taking accutane! stick with it, and don't give up hope!

:)

Yes thank you OP for giving us an update. I am currently on month 3 of my course and am trying my best to keep my head up due to my breakouts I'm having right now. Your post keeps me hopeful though and i know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I am glad that you had a safe ride. Make good use of your life from now on.

I am in my second month, and I still get some breakouts, but I would love to fast forward ....and see what my skin will look like in July! i have such a good feeling, and Im looking forward to a happier life, just like you are! When did you see real results...month 3?

Thank you for sharing your success story, it really does give me hope. I have been off the accutane for 4 days now, only 361 more days to go till I'm in your position :)