Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RawSteel

!!!Please Read if you have oily skin!!!!

Hello everyone!!

If you have oily skin like me please try this product Vilantae.

I use to have mild acne but a extremely oily face. During mid day I would wipe my entire face down with a brown paper-towel and it would be wet. During the end of my day my hair would also get oily, i know this sounds gross but Vilantae really helped. After about 2 months of taking Vilantae it all went away. In my opinion vilantae is cheat please try it. My mild acne also went away!!

I know it sounds like I am a sales rep for Vilantae but I am not, I know how horrible it can be to have oily skin along with acne.

Anyone that has tried Vilantae please let everyone know if it worked for you.

Thank you!!!

hmm. I just did a quick web search for reviews on Vilantae, and some people swear by it, some say it does nothing at all, and one review said it made acne worse. Mind you I only read a few reviews.

Anyway, I'm interested to hear from people here too. Apparently the Canadian distributor of this is in my city. So...has anyone here tried it?

Edited by flyinsoup

hmm. I just did a quick web search for reviews on Vilantae, and some people swear by it, some say it does nothing at all, and one review said it made acne worse. Mind you I only read a few reviews.

Anyway, I'm interested to hear from people here too. Apparently the Canadian distributor of this is in my city. So...has anyone here tried it?

This seems very interesting that it is compared to accutane. Seems to good to be true though. My hair gets oily within 12 hours as well as my tzone, so pondering this since i was denied accutane.

INGREDIENTS:

Thiamine 1 mg

Riboflavin 1.15 mg

Niacin .7 mg

Vitamin B6 1.33 mg

Folate 20 mcg

Vitamin B12 4mcg

Biotin 60 mcg

D-Calcium Pantothenate 510mg (aka B5 Vitamins or Pantothenic Acid)

Chromium 3 mcg

Manganese .1 mg

Molybdenum 3 mcg

Selenium 2 mcg

Zinc .5 mg

Alpha Lipoic Acid 2 mg

(got it from the site)

uh...well alot of people on these forums claim many of these ingredients have cleared them up so i'd imagine it should help.

INGREDIENTS:

Thiamine 1 mg

Riboflavin 1.15 mg

Niacin .7 mg

Vitamin B6 1.33 mg

Folate 20 mcg

Vitamin B12 4mcg

Biotin 60 mcg

D-Calcium Pantothenate 510mg (aka B5 Vitamins or Pantothenic Acid)

Chromium 3 mcg

Manganese .1 mg

Molybdenum 3 mcg

Selenium 2 mcg

Zinc .5 mg

Alpha Lipoic Acid 2 mg

(got it from the site)

uh...well alot of people on these forums claim many of these ingredients have cleared them up so i'd imagine it should help.

The main question for me thou is what is better to take the B5 megadose, or lower doeses of pantethine? Or is there a way you can take both?

Edited by JayQ

i'm personally against megadosing of any sort, acne's nasty but its never enough for me to overdose on something. I suggest low dose and see how that works for you, if it doesn't work don't megadose...