Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone here tried this yet? If so, which color bottle? I just bought the blue bottle (for sensitive skin) today and just used it for the first time. My skin feels pretty smooth after using it. Anyone else like or dislike this product?

I love this product.. i got the same as you i think for sensitive skin

i've been using it for 2 weeks now and my face has really cleared up

I've noticed a huge difference!! I've tried a lot of stuff but this is definately the best

it really gets my face clean..but use a tiny bit cause you only need a little and scrub in circular motions!

now i have some scars but my face is smooth so i use lemon juice which really helps

i hope this product works for you! ;)

I used it once....my "little sister" uses it cause she recently started breaking out (mostly due to make-up and not washing it off right) and I really liked it. I plan on buying it :) Hope it works for you!

Yeah, I wondered about that stuff. I heard poeple talking about it in a positive way when I was shopping for a moisturizer and I was thinking about getting it.

It it really nice? Does you skin get pretty clear from using it? I have sensitive skin so the blue bottle would probably be my best bet too...

Didn't realize anyone had replied to this, lol. I stopped using it shortly afterwards. I don't think it's a bad cleanser, just nothing miraculous.

Edited by Jay326