Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jlb27

SCAR TISSUE?????

does anyone know exactly what scar tissue is or how it is formed? I aggressivley squeezed a cyst to try to get it to come to a head and the area all around it swelled up a bit and the swelling never went down. (its been about a year now) Is it possible that i put too much pressure on the area and it caused scar tissue to form under my skin? theres no cyst or scar there or anything anymore, just an inflamed area. Ive never heard of permanent swelling from trying to pop a cyst????? i was given a doxy perscription, didnt help at all. Any input or suggestions??

does anyone know exactly what scar tissue is or how it is formed? I aggressivley squeezed a cyst to try to get it to come to a head and the area all around it swelled up a bit and the swelling never went down. (its been about a year now) Is it possible that i put too much pressure on the area and it caused scar tissue to form under my skin? theres no cyst or scar there or anything anymore, just an inflamed area. Ive never heard of permanent swelling from trying to pop a cyst????? i was given a doxy perscription, didnt help at all. Any input or suggestions??

the only was to get rid of it is through surgery, and if u do, it'll leave a large scar there. i know cause my friend has hat on his back, and thats what the doc told him, and it's been there for years, and he said he's rather have it than a sunken scar.

Edited by prissy21