Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BenVsAcne

Rubbish blog title

DAY 0

Hey :)

I never read 90% of what people put on their blogs about their lives, so I'm not going to bore you all and do the same :). Firstly though, my name isn't actually Ben- but call me that anyhow.

I've had acne since around the age of 14. I'm 21 now, and have tried loads of different medications etc.

I've been prescribed a pretty low dose of 'Istotretinon Capsules' (no screwing around with names huh!), at just 30mg. I know this is just an initial dose but I was hoping for a bit more. I'm 6"1 and weigh just over 61kg. Just taken my first lot now.

So yeah, i'm excited, nervous- lots of things! I'm not going to post on a daily basis, most likely weekly- although I'll respond to any questions I get. I did get this weird fact-sheet thing that I can scan in if people are interested (this is for a NHS derm, in the UK).

So... wish me luck I guess! I've been reading a few other people's blogs as well so might say a little bit on there.

Good luck, "Ben". Well done for aspiring to keep personal details aside in your log, although I will say that that would be IMPOSSIBLE if you were a girl. I'm presuming your derm will be ramping your dose up at some point, so try not to be too concerned. Again, g'luck.

Good luck! May accutane serve you well! It is a heck of a ride, but should give you amazing results (At least thats what we are all hoping for! :) )

I second Jezika. Somehow girls always end up talking about their personal lives. I wasn't gonna do that either...but I like to talk (type?) so much it was unavoidable!

Congrats on starting! I second the two people above who said that girls yatter on about nothing in their blogs. Despite valiant efforts, most of mine end up talking about some creepoid I met on the bus or the strangest word in the English language...

ANYWHO - Good luck!

i'm actually pretty chatty :D i'm just worried someone i know (or someone that knows me!) will end up stumbling across this so like to keep personal details to a minimum. i'll make sure to check up and post on other people's blogs :)

side of my fingers are actually pretty dry.... :D

I have the same fear that somehow someone that I despised from highschool will see my bloggings and zit-filled shame pictures. But fuck 'em. I'd love to hear your stories.