Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mumble

I missed my morning dose of Minocycline.....

Hi guys. I took my first dose of the day. I forgot to take my 50mg Minocycline in the morning (I was in such a rush, lol) and I only realised when I was on the bus, so it was to late. :'( So I just took my 50mg table,t that is my first one for the day and I am meant to take two a day, so should I have my other one now? Or shouldn't I? I really want to know as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Edited by Mumble

go ahead. you won't overdose from just one more tab. as long as in a long run you take 2 per day you're fine.

just an example from my doc. 1st time i went to see him for suprim i went in the afternoon. was adviced to take 3 per day and since it was was already in the afternoon, he adviced me to take 2 tabs then and one more at night. subsequently 1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 night.

so yup, just go ahead, just spread it out inbetween your 1 one today and the next one tmr.

go ahead. you won't overdose from just one more tab. as long as in a long run you take 2 per day you're fine.

just an example from my doc. 1st time i went to see him for suprim i went in the afternoon. was adviced to take 3 per day and since it was was already in the afternoon, he adviced me to take 2 tabs then and one more at night. subsequently 1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 night.

so yup, just go ahead, just spread it out inbetween your 1 one today and the next one tmr.

Too late. I only took the one yesterday. :redface:

Lol, you'll be fine.

If you're really worried about it, call your doctor's office tomorrow and ask them what you should do if you accidentally miss a dose. Then you'll have an official answer on how to deal with it if it happens again. : )

Lol, you'll be fine.

If you're really worried about it, call your doctor's office tomorrow and ask them what you should do if you accidentally miss a dose. Then you'll have an official answer on how to deal with it if it happens again. : )

Okay, I'll be fine, but thanks anyway. I'll just be heaps more concious of taking my doses, lol.