Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
midnightlove

What is this???? help?

I have this weird bump next to my nose that looks like a big pimple but doesnt hurt at all. It feels hard to the touch, and I've poked it with a needle before, but nothing cam eout but blood. Again, it's not sore and it has been there for a couple weeks so it's not a pimple....what is it??

deep down bacteria.

it should be deep down where you can't feel pain.

put some benzoyl peroxide on it, and you will see it become a HUMONGOUS whitehead.

I have this weird bump next to my nose that looks like a big pimple but doesnt hurt at all. It feels hard to the touch, and I've poked it with a needle before, but nothing cam eout but blood. Again, it's not sore and it has been there for a couple weeks so it's not a pimple....what is it??

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of years ago. I had a bump on my cheek that was hard. Some days it was more swollen than others, but it was never painful. I tried poking mine too and never found a center or was able to get anything out of it. I'm guessing the infection was deep under the skin, so no amount of poking was going to make it better. Best bet is to leave it alone and not mess with it. Messing with it will only cause further irritation and possibly make the bacteria or w/e it is go deeper under the skin, prolonging healing time. Eventually mine went away on its own, although it never popped like a true pimple would.