Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

I have a 1kg (2lb) bag of frozen cauliflower at home. I have tried steaming it, but I do not like the taste. Does anybody know of any healthy recipes, preferably paleo-ish. Is there any way of making it taste better? Any help much appreciated?

Thanks!

Yeah second the curry... cauliflower and curry are often paired. You could also make a nice gluten-free cauliflower pizza crust! (Google it)

Cauliflower is great in stir fry and curry, spiced with tumeric, and because it's nearly tasteless, you can sneak it in or use it to replace other things.

There's a pizza crust recipe made with cauliflower and eggs that supposedly no one would ever know was cauliflower. I tried it, but wanted to do it in a skillet on the stovetop rather than in the oven, but it wouldn't hold together that way. So I scrambled it and it ended up tasting just like scrambled eggs. And I've seen recipes for 'sneaking in' veggies into kid food and one of them was cauliflower in scrambled eggs. There's links to these recipes and ideas in the pinned Food and Recipe Index thread under important topics.