Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You know its bad when you drive a different route to and/or from work thinking that mysteriously this will not make you break out.

I really do this!

you know its bad when you consider only doing telemarketing jobs for the rest of your life so no one will have to look at you

you know its bad when you consider only doing telemarketing jobs for the rest of your life so no one will have to look at you

Aaaww...

Edited by HotAsian09

When you haven't accomplished anything 3 years later after graduating High School, and your Dad yelling at you weekly calling you a loser and lazy.

QUOTE (Tha Caveman @ Mar 18 2010, 10:24 PM)

When you have a day where you don't think you look that bad and you plan things for tomorrow, and you look like shit and cancel all the plans.

Wow! So true. I just stopped making plans a while ago to avoid this dillema. Lol.

When you start cutting your own hair to avoid having to go to a hairdresser because you're morbidly ashamed of your hairline acne.

I spent over a decade looking like i'd escaped from a sanitarium.

When you actually dream about finding a new spot (yes this has happened to me more than once) and you wake up and run to the mirror because you think its real.

Edited by soxfan24

When you photoshop your passport picture...

Scary. I just got my passport photo taken yday and my face fell as soon as I saw it...I wish they let me edit red marks before printing.

When you waste hours of your life sitting in front of the mirror, covering the bits of your face with acne and imagining what your face would look like without those spots.

When you wish you could move that one bad zit over to another spot of your face where it's less noticeable.

when you have to clean the mirrors @ work but you turn the other way because you don't want to look into them.. then squirt the windex.. wipe off windex (still turned the other way) or when you go into your bathroom in the middle of the night time & don't even turn on the light because you don't want to look in the mirror!

or when your whole faimly has an intervention @ Thanksgiving about your skin.. awesome. :dance:

or when your whole faimly has an intervention @ Thanksgiving about your skin.. awesome. :dance:

haha.. oh no!

I would be mortified.

haha.. oh no!

I would be mortified.

yeah, it was bad.. but i'm over it now.. & this thanksgiving i showed them.. it went from intervention to miracle lol (b/c my skin cleared up)

*you can't pick your relatives, but you can pick your friends :) hahaha

This thread is heart breaking. I got one -

When you stay in your house for weeks waiting until your huge PIH mark fades only to get another one when you finally get clear. Damn.

Edited by Kyza

When your family tell you that acne will go by it self after 18 and there's no reason to see a dermatologist or to use any medications and they actually thinks your face is disgusting

DEPRESSION

:wall: when you cant go out without worrying about your shitty scarred face

when you cant see your friends that you haven\t seen for ages

when you cant find a job because of your scarring

the moment you wake up all you can think of is your acne and scars

when you know that your gonna be living with deep/indented scars your whole life.

when your relatives tells you to stop popping/picking because your starting to look like the moon/crater face

when you cant do anything with your scars

when your reflection on the mirror/ car windows, you can see how deep your scarring is.

goD i feel crap right now.

:wall: when you cant go out without worrying about your shitty scarred face

when you cant see your friends that you haven\t seen for ages

when you cant find a job because of your scarring

the moment you wake up all you can think of is your acne and scars

when you know that your gonna be living with deep/indented scars your whole life.

when your relatives tells you to stop popping/picking because your starting to look like the moon/crater face

when you cant do anything with your scars

when your reflection on the mirror/ car windows, you can see how deep your scarring is.

goD i feel crap right now.

I understand the feeling. :comfort:

You have to shave around your breakouts.

i've been there...more than once that ive woken up the neighbourhood by cursing really really loud when my blade hit a zit...

you know its bad when you move away from your old place because you're almost positive the WALLS are laughing at your appearance....and no im not insane

Edited by colostomus

when you know precisely .. based on the lighting conditions in the area and the mirror/reflective surface ... whether it will be very painful or just slightly painful to look in

when you are embarrassed to let someone use your bathroom because there is still puss and blood splattered on the mirror that has accumulated and you havent cleaned it off

when you dont shave with a razor anymore

when you find it very difficult to get your hair cut because you dont want to stare in a mirror for that long ..

when people see you and cant believe its you ... and tell you .. and then tell you that "its your face .. youve just changed so much"

when you pop the same zit 5 times

when you are impressed with how much puss spews out

when you can HEAR a zit pop

when wake up in a panic because you realize you slept on the side of your face and rush to the mirror because you know theres going to be a big juicy sucker that you gotta put medicine on ... and youre right

when you use oil blot sheets and soak 3 of them

when you wash your face and you are an oil slick again within 2 hours

when you have a scar and tiny bald spot from a giant cyst that you had on the BACK of your head

you get whiteheads on your lips

you have whiteheads on your you know what .. and yes i do have them ...

when your mom suggests that you get skin grafts for the scars and wrinkles on your face

when you laugh at the things that other people have written here and you realize its the first time you have laughed in a while .. then you realize its uncomfortable to laugh becuase your face is cracking

at least im not alone with this stuff .. i got a kick out of a lot of these .. thanks ..