Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abe77

Final effort before accuatne

This will be my final effort before taking Accutane again. For ten years i have been battling acne and four years of Rosacea. Only one product have cleared my skin, Accutane. Took it in 2001 and stayed cleared for four years. Since 2005 i have used Retin-a micro, Neobenz, Clindamycin, Blue Light treatment, Metrogel to name some few. I really don't want to take Accutane again because of the post Accutane effects i experienced. During my course of Accutane i had dry skin and lips, that was it, no other side effects. After finishing my course, i began experiencing joint and back pain, on a scale of 1-10 it was a 8. Plus i had bright red flush face which looked as if i was burned. Thank god all that went away but it was hell during those years. On February 15, I started using Finacea every other day at night. Working my way up to using it every day. Why Finacea ? because i heard, read and know people who are acne-free by using this medication. My skin is dry and sensative, i read Im going to give it three months to see if it decreases my acne. Every two weeks i will post an update with pictures.

Morning

-Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

-Complex 15

Night

-Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

-Finacea (every other day)

-Paula choice 2% BHA liquid (everyday - nose and mustache area for blackheads)

-Wait 10 min. apply Complex 15