Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaic

how long?

does anyone one how long it will taKE for dan's products to start working?i have been using them for about a week and im not seeing any progress =(. Dan said his face started clearing up the next day! i still get new zits every mornin =( any help???

Most Regimen users notice significant improvement by the third month.

I think Dan's explanation of the Regimen is a bit over-acted. It may lead people to false conclusions or expectations. The Regimen is not a miracle-quick-fix-cure. It is a long-term process to kill the active acne bacteria from the skin.

Once the bacteria is dead (this may take up to several weeks, maybe a month), it may still take an additional several months for the red areas to fade.

I've been using the regimen for about 6 months and I still break out here and there, but it is slowly getting better and better. I am down to only one new blemish a week as opposed to 15-20 every week and the spacing is getting longer. It just takes time and commitment and I know I am so close to being completely clear.

Give it time and good luck