Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskinwannabe

Regimen Moisturiser

Hi this is my first post on this message board so please go easy on me.

After taking lymecycline 408MG caps for 3 months with little improvement I have decided to start on the regimen.

I have watched all videos through on how to apply the creams etc and have applied the first layer of BP and moisturiser. I have just noticed though that the moisturiser that I am using - Johnson & Johnson Clean & Clear, Dual Action, Oil Free, Moisturiser. I have noticed that the ingredients include salycic acid - is this going to be too much for my skin with BP already applied to it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi thanks for the help. Some of the moisturisers mentioned on this site seem to only be available in the US and if I pay for shipment over to the UK the price is just too expensive.

I do have another moisturiser manufactured by 'Simple', however I have experienced breakouts with this moisturiser before. However I am thinking if its over the BP will it have the same effect?

Any advice?

Thanks again.

in the regimen everything is important.

a gentle cleanser, 2.5% BP(the least important as long as it's 2.5%)

and a good moisturizer that does not irritate your skin.

Hi thanks for the help. Some of the moisturisers mentioned on this site seem to only be available in the US and if I pay for shipment over to the UK the price is just too expensive.

Check the UK Regimen Products board. I know there have been discussions there on the best moisturizers that are available in the UK. : )