Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ck123

Why do I keep getting blackheads in the middle of my eyebrows ??

It has come to my attention that I am getting blackheads and spots in the exact same place. In the middle of my two eyebrows. I need advice on how to get rid of the black heads and I also need to know why I am getting the spots in the exact same place. Are there any products right for my skin. I have very sensitive skin. Thanks !!!

Do you wear glasses? If so, do you clean them on a regular basis (the solution you use may also be an irritant)? Do you furrow your eye-brows a lot (not that it really matters...)?

If not, then it may be caused by the hair in between your eyes. The follicles of your hair and growth of the hair may contribute to the blackheads. If you have been plucking furiously for a while and the hair tend to grow back faster, try lightening up (on the plucking.) If you don't pluck at all, try plucking the hairs.

Edited by lovelyprince

I suffer from the same problem! I cannot offer advice, just empathy. Do you ever get extractions or facials done? I find that it clears my blackheads up (except for the ones on my chin :wall:) for awhile.

Good luck!!

Well that is pretty much the center point of the T-zone and there's also a lot of hair in that area. Those two things in combination cause a lot of oil to be produced. Oil mixes with dead skin cells/bacteria and boom - you've got issues. The light weight fix is to use an oil free acne cleanser in that area twice a day, and to also use a acne ointment when you have flare ups. You basically want to treat blackheads the same way you would treat acne in general: dermtv.com/acne-treatment-three-easy-steps

Edited by Rene Greenwald

I have the exact same problem!!! My hairline and mid forehead are basically clear..... It's a little odd.... It may have to do with hair there. In the meantime, watch your diet, sleep well, and don't stress.