Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
teen_girl

Why is it that everyone has perfect skin, but me...

I hate being a teenager with acne, seriously i know it sucks at any age, but teenagers are cruel. I hate going to school everyday, i hate having the feeling that everyones eyes are on my acne and not on my actual beauty. i know if i didnt have acne life would be MUCH better. i exclude myself from so much. parties, kickbacks, hanging out with friends, just doing anything outgoing.. i am now on epiduo and doryx (150mg). also i take birth control. so everyday i rush home from school to take off my makeup because honestly if i had clear skin i would never wear makeup, i hate makeup! then i put on a green julep mask. then i take it off after 10-15min then i put on my epiduo and leave it on until i go to bed. i shower daily, i do everything i can, im going to ask my mom about buying the products for this regiment on this site. my birthday is coming up..i just want one day where i can feel beautiful... :'(

How old are you?

and I know it's ahrd to talk to your parents, I buy products my self and would be very embarrased if they found out.

im 16 i turn 17 in less than a month, yeah my mom knows and doesnt mind but the worst thing she says is "honey--your face--we need to definitley fix that mess!" and its so embaressing and it hurts:(

"honey--your face--we need to definitley fix that mess!" and its so embaressing and it hurts:(

Ouch that does hurt. I'm 22 and I still don't even tell my folks or anyone I buy products. I hope you get the products from this site. Have you told your mom those comments hurt?