Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cutiepiebm

when do you start to see clearing?

hey, so i'm on my 3rd month of accutane and i'm just curious when people started to see clearing.. im still breaking out and i dont know what to expect im very anxious for my skin to clear and i guess i'm just worried that this isnt working for me. I'm on 50mg a day.. if anyone cane give me some feed back that would be awesome!

hey, so i'm on my 3rd month of accutane and i'm just curious when people started to see clearing.. im still breaking out and i dont know what to expect im very anxious for my skin to clear and i guess i'm just worried that this isnt working for me. I'm on 50mg a day.. if anyone cane give me some feed back that would be awesome!

Everyone reacts differently to accutane. On my first course of accutane I saw improvements as early as three weeks in. Others may take a month or in your case longer than that to see improvements. Some people won't notice positive change until the end of their course or a few months after.