Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brazilianJJ

Day 27 and redness and scars?

So far my cystic acne that I had has all flattened down. And my skin is a lot smoother. But my face is still red. I know that since the accutane it makes the skin heal slower but when should i expect these acne scars to clear up, and what should I do to help the process faster like wearing sunscreen.

So far my cystic acne that I had has all flattened down. And my skin is a lot smoother. But my face is still red. I know that since the accutane it makes the skin heal slower but when should i expect these acne scars to clear up, and what should I do to help the process faster like wearing sunscreen.

I Will Recommend Use 100% Pure EMU Oil U Can Read Reviews About It Or Anything It Worth A Try , U Can Get It Online

a lot of people recommend emu oil, bio oil, olive oil, and putting vitamin e / aloe vera on. When you say scars do you mean red marks or indentations in your skin? In my experience, the red marks I had definitely faded a lot from when the acne went away to the end of my course. I still have some red marks (I'm about two weeks post accutane) and most of the people on hear say that the red marks usually fade pretty quickly (within a few months) of being OFF accutane.

scars definitely take longer to fade, but I know there is a lot you can do after you have been off of accutane for about 6 months as far as procedures go. In the mean time I think that, since so many people recommend it not because I have ever personally used these products, you should try the bio or emu oil.