Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Quick question..

I am clear but I want to take Flush-free niacin... Should I go for it or?

I might give it to my sister.. She's breaking out.. and I searched around that people were getting good results.

Edited by EddieE

Why do you wanna take it??

Lol. Good question. :)

But this is my respond- I thought it was good for skin. :)

I hate this occasional break-outs. I am pleased that I don't get this big acne anymore.

I seldom get them on forehead or around neck.. usually one. Otherwise, I am mostly clear.

But I want to know if this is good for something else?

I think I will just give it to my sister. She's getting some big acne.

Edited by EddieE

question for you

How did you get clear and how?

and how bad was your acne prior? just wondering.. I love success stories

My acne was horrible prior, due to hormones. It was berserk. :( It was stubborn to get rid of.

I had a bad life! My self-esteem were indeed low, I was actually miserable. As of now, I am still miserable but my skin has gotten better so now I have confident to go out with family, I am in college now and I work. Finally I was able to start all over! It's been years dealing with this crap. I have strong hatred against acne.

Anyway to answer your first question, I started using proactiv on and off, then I decided to just use it and it took years to get used to it. I also decided to buy healthy foods, mostly organic. This are my diet -

Salads ( romaine lettuce, red cabbage, carrots with avocados and extra-virgin on top )

Whey protein isolate vanilla from Jay robb

Ezekiel bread ( original ) with extra-virgin coconut oil

Chicken breast cooked with extra-virgin coconut oil and organic seasoning

I was on this diet for a few months and got clear.. then I gradually started adding steel-cut oats, cacao powder ( these are for protein shakes ) . Seemed not to break me out so I added a few more things- seeds, leafy greens smoothies with low-sugar fruits - by adding this, I've seen improvement on skin.. More smooth.

Despite that I am clear, my life is identical to when I had acne.. so what's the point of being clear? He he... I can't meet people.. I am too shy. But my main goal is to finish college.. All I do is read, write, read. This is what i like to do. I find it fascinating. I actually like reading when I have time.

:) This is my rambling story. he he

Edited by EddieE