Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eg6947

Gentle Tea tree or BP in the UK ? Any suggestions ?

Hi all,

I am looking for a gentle tea tree cleanser or maybe BP-cleanser that I can buy in the UK. By gentle I mean it's suitable for sensitive skin and does not have any of the harsh chemcials like SLS and others that irritate the skin !

I have tried one from Superdrug store but that one is exfoliating and I heared that too much exfoliation can irritate the skin so I am looking for a normal one.

Any suggestions please ?

Thanks,

Hi all,

I am looking for a gentle tea tree cleanser or maybe BP-cleanser that I can buy in the UK. By gentle I mean it's suitable for sensitive skin and does not have any of the harsh chemcials like SLS and others that irritate the skin !

I have tried one from Superdrug store but that one is exfoliating and I heared that too much exfoliation can irritate the skin so I am looking for a normal one.

Any suggestions please ?

Thanks,

thursday plantation do a nice lokking face wash for acnegenic skin no sls or parabens i would buy it if i wasnt really happy with my clean and clear exfoliating daily wash which is superb for me perfect balance of wash / scrub and not harsh rreally makes my skin soft to the touch something nothing has ever done before and leaves it looking fresh and radiant a bp wash would not be very effective as all the bp is washed of before having a chance to penetrate the skin you are better appliying it topically after cleansing and on dry face but for me its way to irritating i switched it over for a tea tree gel thursday plantation blemish gel i use a small asmount all over face avoid the eyes twice a day and i swear it is amazing really help heal my recked skin fast ingrown hairs on thier way out and skin is really liking it it has been the best thing i have ever tried and its cheap and easy to find in boots or holland and barrats do a good optima antiseptic cream you should try it or the wash hope some of this is helpfull