Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
katie rogers

face and back acne

Hi guys,

Ive never been so depressed in my life, this year i started to get more and more acne on my face and have had back acne for about 2 years now. Im in Grade 11 and I do school at home so I dont have to go to school because it would be really hard for me because of my acne.

Because I am at home, I dont wear any make up, I drink lots of water, I take fish oils supplements, moisturize, etc. and nothing has helped/improved. Im so sad everyday because I dont know what to do anymore.

Ive tried sooo many things and nothing works. I really need help, I need my self esteem back and I want to be able to go to the beach with my friends in the summer.

Please help :(

Do you wear a lot of wool? ANy sort of constant rubbing and skin irritant can cause acne breakouts on the back. You may want to check this out as well: dermtv(D)com/questions/is-acne-my-chest-shoulders-back-etc-same-acne-my-face

I know its hard, but you shouldn't let your acne take over your life like that. People aren't going to like you any less as a person because you have acne. go to school! Its a life experience you can never get back.

Try these to boost self esteem:

-every day when you look in the mirror, simply smile at your reflection. don't make it some half-forced thing, make it a sincere smile

-think of all the things you like about yourself. Is it your hair? your feet? your blood? your smile? your bubbly personality? your listening skill? Just list ten things you like about yourself every day.

-think of all the people who love you. list them in your head every day

-LOVE YOURSELF! Acne or not, you are a wonderful person!

Edited by catcrazy