Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

I bought Vitamin D-3 and Flush-free Nianci These are NOW brand

Despite that I am clear, I would like to try these. :)

I am wondering what these are good for ?

Could it improve skin? Like, make it more smooth.. etc?

I know that these are good for internal.

Thanks in advance.

hoping it won't make me worse.. lol

Vitamin D can help with all sorts of things if you don't already get an adequate source from the sun, milk or whatever. Some people on here proclaim its helped them with their acne being as how its turned into a hormone in our bodies and might help with that. Not totally sure on how it works.

I wouldn't bother taking niacin. Probably wouldn't have any effect on the skin, specially because your already clear.

I'm confused as to what your reasons are for wanting to take these? You already know they're good for internal yet you need further reasons to take them? I still wouldn't bother with the niacin. Go for a natural B-complex if your taking it for internal use.

Vitamin D can help with all sorts of things if you don't already get an adequate source from the sun, milk or whatever. Some people on here proclaim its helped them with their acne being as how its turned into a hormone in our bodies and might help with that. Not totally sure on how it works.

I wouldn't bother taking niacin. Probably wouldn't have any effect on the skin, specially because your already clear.

I'm confused as to what your reasons are for wanting to take these? You already know they're good for internal yet you need further reasons to take them? I still wouldn't bother with the niacin. Go for a natural B-complex if your taking it for internal use.

Thank you. I will get myself B-complex, fish oil, and Probiotics or w.e

I am going to give nianci to my sister. I hope it clears her up.

Well, I simply meant it's better for overall health as compared to then niacin alone.

You might be getting enough B vitamins as it is, you'd have to look at your diet.