Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zynal

ALL THE GIRLS GET OUT OF THE ROOM..ITS A GUY THING!

I can still see one girl in the room get out!!!!!!!. lol Ok for months now i feel guilty when ever i masterbate. I mean its completely normal. Research has found that 98% of all men have said that sometime in there life they have masterbated. But having acne i dont no if thats a good idea. But there isnt really any link between masterbation and acne?? is there??

There can be a connection, but only for some men/guys.. Try and stop and see what happens.. That's the only way, you're gonna find out..

I can still see one girl in the room get out!!!!!!!. lol Ok for months now i feel guilty when ever i masterbate. I mean its completely normal. Research has found that 98% of all men have said that sometime in there life they have masterbated. But having acne i dont no if thats a good idea. But there isnt really any link between masterbation and acne?? is there??

Why do you feel a need to masturbate?

Why do you feel a need to masturbate?

are you serious? lol. I used to feel guilty when I did it... but if it IS making you feel real bad then it may be bad for you as that is stress that can (and probably will) worsten your acne. As for a correlation that is up to you to find it out ;)

There hasn't been proven any connection between masturbation and acne.

Stop feeling bad about yourself and put the myth back on the shelf.

yeah, ya wanker :dance::D lol

There hasn't been proven any connection between masturbation and acne.

Stop feeling bad about yourself and put the myth back on the shelf.

'Proven' being the key word there...

Has anybody ever actually tried to prove it?

there is no right or wrong answer for this question.

the answer is a YES and NO

basically its an individual thing. only you will know if it does or not

much like you may take 10 pints to begin to even feel drunk, but your pal on the other hand whio also had 10 pints is getting pumped down the hospital

Honestly, I don't think you'll solve your acne issues by changing your sexual habits.

I don't give anything for personal recommendations based on a single experience - especially if someone counsels you to change something like your sexual habits when it hasn't been proven and when official instances rule out the connection.

There's also a myth proclaiming that sexual abstinence causes acne. Shall we meet halfway and just live normally?

people say that masturbating can spike your testosterone levels, which in turn---for some people--- can put their acne on haywire.

No.

And in all honesty, even if there was, this would be another pointless regimen with no long-term vitality, like those who go on all-apple diets. You can't stop your sexual urges any more then you can kill yourself by holding your breath.

When every somebody asks me why my skin is so bad...

I just say... "Because I have a high sex drive baby" ;D

Maybe you feeling guity is more of a reflection on your self esteem more than anything. Like maybe you don't feel worthy of being satisfied?

you do realize when you title a thread "Replying to ALL THE GIRLS GET OUT OF THE ROOM..ITS A GUY THING!" every girl on the planet is going to instantly come to this thread right?

You can sit in and chair in the room, except that one!

lol sorry, but I probably wouldn't have read this if it wasn't titled the way it is. Anyway, masturbating can lead to your hormones going crazy for a short period of time, which for some people, may cause a zit here and there.

But if it did anything significant in terms of acne, I'm pretty sure there would be studies (or a lot more studies) about it.

Think of it this way: if masturbation was a culprit of acne for everyone, then almost every single guy would have acne! haha... and even some girls :)

Masturbation does have an effect on acne for some. I abstained for a long while and then reduced the frequency of masturbation after that and noticed a decent improvement in body acne, but that's about it. There are others here who've had better results with it, however. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it unless you've been doing it excessively for a long time or you really feel like you notice a correlation.

Also, I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that, while regular masturbation is perfectly normal, there is a limit. I run into a lot of people that are basically like "MASTURBATE WHENEVER YOU WANT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT IT'S PERFECTLY HEALTHY" and things like that which are just plain untrue. Excessive masturbation is NOT healthy and there are plenty of bad things that can happen as a result. And I'm not talking about any of that stupid "hairy palms and blindness" nonsense either. Real things. Do some research on it if you want to learn more.

Edited by King Rat

:lol: to yet another masturbation thread.

If you feel guilty, don't do it. You can overcome your sexual urges if you want to. Of course if you do not want to, then don't. It's just a matter of choice.

and I think that one person should amend their statement from SOME girls to MOST girls. We just don't talk about it as much. ;)

I have tried over several weeks, with abstaining from masturbation several distinct times, and found I broke out with similar frequency as when I did regularly.

But masturbation and sex are essential to a healthy being, so I really don't think you should worry about it.

:lol: to yet another masturbation thread.

If you feel guilty, don't do it. You can overcome your sexual urges if you want to. Of course if you do not want to, then don't. It's just a matter of choice.

and I think that one person should amend their statement from SOME girls to MOST girls. We just don't talk about it as much. ;)

:D:):angel::dance: