Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had broken out on my forehead really bad the past two months and now I have like none on my forehead. *knock on wood* I used to try and put my bangs over it and hated putting my hair back. Yesterday was the first day in like months that I had pinned back my bangs. I know it sounds dumb, but I used to wear my hair like that and it felt so good to be able to do that. I still have pimples in other places, but I've felt so good. :)

hellstorm- I used doxy and ziana for a month and been taking zinc supplements the past three weeks.

Thanks guys! I was just so happy I wanted to tell someone and my friends don't get it haha

hellstorm- I used doxy and ziana for a month and been taking zinc supplements the past three weeks.

Thanks guys! I was just so happy I wanted to tell someone and my friends don't get it haha

zinc gluconate or..? and what brand? i wanna take some haha i heard it's really good for acne

hellstorm- umm I'm not really sure. My mom just bought some generic brand from a grogery store.

jags2732- Oh I'm far from where I want to be (of course after I posted this topic, I broke out with like four more pimples, but they weren't all in the same place so it wasn't too bad), but I've come a long way haha You'll get there, head up!