Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so for some reason my lips have been super dry lately and they feel grooos :/

i was wondering if anyone had good suggestions for lip balm you can maybe buy at your local drugstore!

thanks!

ps i am not on accutane

Burt's Bees lip balm, the one with pomegranate oil. It has a slight pinkish-red tint too. It smells kind of medicinal at first though, but I didn't mind it after.

Aquaphor is awesome if your lips are super dry. Just put it on at night and your lips will be soft by the morning. I also love Burt's Bees and Kiss My Face has awesome flavors like mango ginger. ^_^

Are you looking for a good chapstick or a good chapstick alternative that won't break you out if you get it along your lip line?

The best chapsticks are always gonna be flavor free etc. Those are just irritants.

I'm a guy and I like nivea's lipcare line as a night treatment since it seems to work better however during the day I use chapstick's "moisturizer" as I don't like the shine nivea gives when I'm going out.

If your looking for one that's non comedogenic I'd probably go with basic vaseline.