Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello :D

i was wondering if any of you tried/had success with a brand named Mario Badescu products??

i looked on the website and they had a lot of insightful information about acne and your skin type.

website-- Mario

check it out and tell me what you think, im considering the dry skin routine, to heal my dry skin.

oh and click on acne resource center on the left

Edited by soccersweetie1101

I use Drying cream & lotion, and the buffering lotion. <----Love them. I am considering purchasing the seaweed lotion (toner) and I am going to try their flower & tonic mask, lifting mask, and whitening mask to see if I like!

Edited by bek_cogent

I love Mario Badescu products! I have been using the Seaweed Cleansing soap, and it's the only thing thats cleared me, and i have used everything. Makes my skin so soft and fresh looking everytime i use it, i can't live without it!

I've used their drying cream, drying lotion and buffering lotion and I've loved all 3. I used to use their acne cleanser too, but stopped because it broke me out horribly.

The enzyme cleanser was decent,didn't remove makeup well though.

Yeah I got the sample and liked it but I wear makeup all the time so unfortunately it's not gonna work for me :( Maybe if I didn't need it to remove makeup well I would get it.

i like marios acne kit and the drying lotion i think its awesome for whiteheads. anyhow im thinking of getting his whitening mask. anyone tried it?