Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nesian123

Pimple or Herpes? Help Plz!

Ok, so I just got this pimple (I think???) on the corner of my lip a few days ago. It just grew (and I believe is still growing) into this big pimple that looks like is filled with puss. I know if I pop it, its going to bleed. I've had this happen to me like 4 months ago but it was on the upper part of my lip. I know it might be herpes but most of the pictures I looked up of oral herpes don't look like what I have. I hope its just a pimple. Has anyone ever had this? I uploaded 2 pictures of it. Aside from my acne scars on my cheek. Can anyone tell me what it looks like to you on the corner of my lips? Thx

Edited by nesian123

Doesn't look at all like herpes to me. When you have oral herpes you pretty much just get blisters/cold sores. That right there is just a pimple (albeit in the most annoying and painful possible place). I too get them sometimes.

Doesn't look at all like herpes to me. When you have oral herpes you pretty much just get blisters/cold sores. That right there is just a pimple (albeit in the most annoying and painful possible place). I too get them sometimes.

Ya its just a pimple with a whitehead. I had this in both corners of my mouth about a month ago, first time it has happened to me at the same time, other times it would just be one side. If it was a cold sore you would have clear fluid blister on your lip that would eventually turn into a yellow crust. Also it usually it would be more than one, like a little cluster of clear fluid blisters. I believe also you will feel a tingling burning sensation too as its forming, thats usually the first sign. Hope this helps:)

Also quit fucking with guys who might be have STD. AKA dirty manwhores who get blowjobs in tijuana for 20 bucks.

Your lack of knowledge about herpes both amuses me, and makes me fear for humanity.

Please take the hateful comments elsewhere.

Okay, I just had to laugh when I saw some of these comments.

I get cold sores all the time, and those are a form of herpes, too. And they are really really common. (and UGLY, lol)

I get pimples around my mouth sometimes too. I got one ON my lip one time.. boy did that hurt like hell.

I think you're safe. But if you're really that concerned, I'd go see a doctor, just in case :)